It is hoped that the following guidelines will be of help to the students in conducting themselves courteously and in accordance with the highest standards of mannerly behaviour.
• No students will enter or leave the classroom when the session is running without the permission of the teacher concerned.
• Students are expected to spend their free hours in the library/reading room. They should not loiter along the verandahs or crowd at the gate or around the office.
• Nothing is more appreciated in a student than courteous and mannerly behaviour. Show due respect to your teachers and the other staff of the college.
• Students are expected to be properly dressed.
• Do not figure the walls, doors, window, furniture etc. with graffiti, bills engravings etc. Learning not to damage property whether public or private is one of the primary requirements for civilized behaviour.
• Any activities that disturb the class hours should strictly be avoided. Students are forbidden to organise to attend meetings other than the official ones inside the campus. Students resorting to strikes are strictly prohibited from entering the verandah of the building or classrooms.
• Do not submit mass petitions to the principal. If you have any grievance or complaint, let your representatives meet him.
• Any student who is persistently insubordinate, who is repeatedly or, wilfully mischievous, who is guilty of fraud or malpractice in connection with examinations or who, in the opinion of the principal, is likely to have an unwholesome influence on his fellow students shall be removed form the rolls. The removal shall be either temporary or permanent according to the gravity of the offence.
• As per the Judgement of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala the usage of college campus and compound walls for advertisement is strictly prohibited. The premises of educational institution. should not be used for any purpose other than educational use.