The department library provides academic text books and reference books for faculty and students. The students can take a maximum of four books at a time. They have to return back the books at the end of the semester.
RULES & REGULATIONS OF LIBRARY
Library of Computer Science and Engineering department provides circulation (issue/return of library books and other study materials) facility to its users.
||No. of Books
|HOD & Professor
|Assistant Professor(Regular& Adhoc)
All faculties and students of Computer Science and Engineering department are members of the library
Admission to Library:
Students are allowed to enter the library premises only if they are in proper uniform and having valid college identity card.
Working Hours of the Library:
The library shall normally be open from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4.30 pm. The circulation hours of the library books are scheduled as follows
||12 pm-1 pm & 4 pm- 4.30 pm
||12 pm-1 pm & 4 pm- 4.30 pm
||2 pm - 3.30 pm
- I. Books will be issued to the students for one month only.
- II. If the date of return is a holiday, it should be returned on the next working day. Failure to return the book in time shall render the borrower liable to fine of Rs. 1 per day of delay up to 7days after the due date, after this 5% at prevailing cost of the book will be charged as fine per day per book.
- III. While charging the fine, holidays will be counted.
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the staff in charge of library.
- I. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
- II. If any student is found involved in stealing/ destroying or damaging of books, he/she may be penalized double the cost of books.
No due Certificate:
Each student shall obtain No dues certificate from the library after returning all the books issued and after paying outstanding dues if any.
Care of Library Books:
Students are required to handle the books very carefully; marking with pencil, writing or highlighting, tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case borrower shall be responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
This section has general books, text books, Journals, reference documents etc which are only available for reference. The issues of the Journals and News letters are displayed on display rack. User can make use of these resources within the library.
Etiquette of Library:
- I. Strict decorum and discipline should be maintained in the library.
- II. Users must ensure the rights of other users of the library are not breached in any way
by their own acts of commission or demission.
- III. Uses of cell phones are strictly prohibited within the library.
- IV. No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- V. Books taken out of the shelves for reference must be replaced by the user in the
- VI. No library material can be taken out of the Library without the permission of Library
The discretion/decision of the staff in charge of Library on any matter pertaining to library services will be binding on the Library users. All cases of disregard of these rules will be reported to the HOD/Principal for appropriate action.