Authors are invited to submit papers resulting from their original research works in topics related to, but not limited to the following
1. Civil Engineering (CE) Structural Engineering, Computer Applications in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Green Technology, Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
2. Mechanical Engineering (ME) Industrial Engineering and Management, Design, Vibration and Control, Manufacturing and Production, Thermal and Heat Power Engineering, Research Methodology, Fluid Dynamics and Hydraulic Engineering.
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Control Systems, Power Systems, Robotics, High Voltage Engineering, Energy Conservation and Management, Power Quality, Navigation, Guidance and Control of Aerospace Vehicles, Power Electronics and Drives, Electrical Machines.
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Signal Processing (Audio, Image and Video), Computer Vision, Embedded Systems, VLSI Design, Nano Electronics, Optoeletronics, Networking, RF Design, Wireless Systems, Communication Systems, Instrumentation Systems.
5. Applied Mathematics and Science Numerical Methods, Information Theory and Coding, Chaos Theory, Stochastic Process and Applications, Discrete Mathematics and Graph Theory, Linear Algebra.
Please use the IEEE conference paper template for typesetting the paper, which is available at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Papers can be uploaded through the EasyChair Conf Management system by clicking at the link: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ncsee2015
Note that the author field in the manuscript has to be kept blank since the review process is a blind one.
Manuscripts will be strictly subjected to IEEE plagiarism policy.
Manuscripts will be subjected to a blind review process with three reviewers.
Notification of acceptance will be sent on 20-07-2015