Camera-Ready Paper Submission
- 1. Once you get the intimation of acceptance for your paper, prepare the final cameraready version of the paper after incorporating all the reviewer comments and strictly in IEEE format not exceeding 8 pages.
- 2. The camera-ready paper should be saved with the filename “paper ID_ICSEE2022”. For example, if your paper ID is 1234, the filename should be 1234_ICSEE2022
- 3. Update your submitted paper with the camera-ready (in pdf format) paper. through the link provided on the website.
- 4. Also send your camera-ready paper along with the signed copyright agreement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5. You should provide your paper in editable format (MS Word or latex source file) if requested during the processing of the conference proceedings
- 1. At least one author of each accepted paper needs to register for the conference for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings and be scheduled for presentation.
- 2. The registration fee is INR 4200 ($55 for foreign delegates)
- 3. Registration and fee payment must be done online.
- 4. Keep the screenshot of your payment details for any future reference.
- 5. After paying the fee, fill in the registration form through the link provided on the website.
- 6. The conference coordinators will intimate the confirmation of your registration after verification.
- 7. All the registered delegates will be instructed to prepare a recorded video presentation of their paper. Separate guidelines will be provided for recording and sending the video presentation.
- 8. The registered papers will be scheduled for presentation in the respective streams, and the author(s) should be present in online mode during the scheduled time slot.